Understanding our policies
Our Advertising Policies provide guidance on what types of advert content are allowed. When advertisers place an order, each advert is reviewed against these policies. If you think that your advert was not approved by mistake, please let us know.
Common points of confusion
To help you create a compliant and user-friendly advert experience, we’ve highlighted some common areas of confusion. Click the links below to learn more about each policy:
2. The advert review process
Before adverts appear on TheBestYoutubeVideos.net, they’re reviewed to make sure that they meet our Advertising Policies. Typically, most adverts are reviewed within 24 hours, although in some cases, it may take longer.
What we consider
During the advert review process, we’ll check your advert’s images, text, targeting and positioning, in addition to the content on your advert’s landing page. Your advert may not be approved if the landing page content isn’t fully functional, doesn’t match the product/service promoted in your advert or doesn’t fully comply with our Advertising Policies.
What happens after an advert has been reviewed?
After your advert has been reviewed, you’ll receive a notification letting you know whether your advert has been approved. If it’s approved, we’ll start running your advert.
3. Steps to take if disapproved
Edit your advert
If your advert hasn’t been approved due to not fully complying with our policies, you can edit it and resubmit it for review. To edit your advert:
Appeal the decision
If you can’t edit your advert or feel that it not being approved was a mistake, you can appeal the decision using this form.
4. Prohibited content
1. Community Standards
2. Illegal products or services
Adverts must not constitute, facilitate or promote illegal products, services or activities. Adverts targeted to minors must not promote products, services or content that are inappropriate, illegal or unsafe, or that exploit, mislead or exert undue pressure on the age groups targeted.
3. Discriminatory practices
Adverts must not engage in predatory advertising practices or contain content that discriminates against, harasses, provokes or disparages people who use TheBestYoutubeVideos.net.
4. Tobacco products
Adverts must not promote the sale or use of tobacco products and related paraphernalia.
5. Drugs and drug-related products
Adverts must not promote the sale or use of illegal, prescription or recreational drugs.
6. Unsafe supplements
Adverts must not promote the sale or use of unsafe supplements, as determined by TheBestYoutubeVideos.net at its sole discretion.
7. Weapons, ammunition or explosives
Adverts must not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition or explosives.
8. Adult products or services
Adverts must not promote the sale or use of adult products or services, unless they promote family planning and contraception. Adverts for contraceptives must focus on the contraceptive features of the product and not on sexual pleasure or sexual enhancement, and must be targeted to people aged 18 years or older.
9. Adult content
Adverts must not contain adult content. This includes nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative.
10. Third-party infringement
Ads must not contain content that infringes on or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights. To report content that you feel may infringe upon or violate your rights, please visit our Intellectual Property Help Centre.
11. Sensational content
Adverts must not contain shocking, sensational, disrespectful or excessively violent content.
12. Personal attributes
Adverts must not contain content that asserts or implies personal attributes. This includes direct or indirect assertions or implications about a person’s race, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or practices, gender identity, disability, medical condition (including physical or mental health), financial status, membership in a trade union, criminal record or name.
13. Misleading or false content
Adverts must not contain deceptive, false or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers or business practices.
14. Controversial content
Adverts must not contain content that exploits controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.
15. Non-functional landing page
Adverts must not direct people to non-functional landing pages. This includes landing page content that interferes with a person’s ability to navigate away from the page.
16. Surveillance equipment
Adverts may not promote the sale of spy cams, mobile phone trackers or other hidden surveillance equipment.
17. Grammar and profanity
Ads must not contain profanity or bad grammar and punctuation. Symbols, numbers and letters must be used properly, without the intention of circumventing our ad review process or other enforcement systems.
18. Non-existent functionality
Adverts must not contain images that portray non-existent functionality.
19. Personal health
Adverts must not contain “before-and-after” images or images that contain unexpected or unlikely results. Advert content must not imply or attempt to generate a negative self-perception in order to promote dietary, weight loss or other health-related products. Adverts for health, fitness or weight loss products must be targeted to people aged 18 years or older.
20. Payday or cash advance loans
Adverts must not promote payday loans, paycheck advances or any other short-term loan intended to cover someone’s expenses until their next payday.
21. Multi-level marketing
Adverts promoting income opportunities must fully describe the associated product or business model, and must not promote business models offering quick compensation for little investment, including multi-level marketing opportunities.
22. Penny auctions
Adverts may not promote penny auctions, bidding fee auctions or other similar business models.
23. Counterfeit documents
Adverts may not promote fake documents, such as counterfeit degrees, passports or immigration papers.
24. Low-quality or disruptive content
Adverts must not contain content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading advert positioning, such as overly sensationalised headlines, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low-quality advert content.
25. Spyware or malware
Adverts must not contain spyware, malware or any software that results in an unexpected or deceptive experience. This includes links to sites containing these products.
26. Automatic animation
Ads must not contain audio or flash animation that plays automatically without a person interacting with it or expands within TheBestYoutubeVideos.net after someone clicks on the advert.
27. Unauthorised streaming devices
Adverts must not promote products or items that facilitate or encourage unauthorised access to digital media.
28. Circumventing systems
Ads must not use tactics that are intended to circumvent our ad review process or other enforcement systems. This includes techniques that attempt to disguise the ad’s content or destination page.
29. Prohibited Financial Products and Services
Ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency. Please click here to learn more.
5. Restricted content
Ads that promote or reference alcohol must comply with all applicable local laws, required or established industry codes, guidelines, licences and approvals, and include age and country targeting criteria consistent with TheBestYoutubeVideos.net targeting guidelines and applicable local laws. Please note that ads promoting or referencing alcohol are prohibited in some countries, including, but not limited to: Afghanistan, Brunei, Bangladesh, Egypt, Gambia, Kuwait, Libya, Lithuania, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Adverts for online dating services are only allowed with prior written permission. These must adhere to the dating targeting requirements and our dating quality guidelines found here. In order to be a registered dating partner, please fill in this form to begin your application process.
3. Real money gambling
Adverts that promote or facilitate online real money gambling, real money games of skill or real money lotteries, including online real money casinos, sport books, bingo or poker, are only allowed with prior written permission. Authorised gambling, games of skill or lottery adverts must target people over the age of 18 who are in jurisdictions for which permission has been granted.
4. Regional lotteries
Lotteries run by government entities may advertise on TheBestYoutubeVideos.net, provided that the adverts are targeted in accordance with the applicable law in the jurisdiction in which the adverts will be served and only target people in the jurisdiction in which the lottery is available.
5. Online pharmacies
Adverts must not promote the sale of prescription pharmaceuticals. Adverts for online and offline pharmacies are only permitted with prior written permission.
Adverts that promote acceptable dietary and herbal supplements may only target people who are at least 18 years of age.
7. Subscription services
Adverts for subscription services or that promote products or services that include negative options, automatic renewal, free-to-pay conversion billing products or mobile marketing are subject to our subscription services requirements.
8. Financial services
Adverts promoting credit card applications or financial services with accredited institutions must clearly provide sufficient disclosure regarding associated fees, including APR percentages transaction fees, on the advert’s landing page. Adverts promoting loans or insurance services must not directly request the person to input financial information, including credit card information.
9. Branded content
Adverts promoting branded content must tag the featured third-party product, brand or business partner using the branded content tool. Branded content within adverts is defined as a creator or publisher’s content that features or is influenced by a business partner for an exchange of value. When promoting branded content integrations, advertisers must use the branded content tool
10. Student loans services
Adverts promoting student loans services must be targeted to people aged 18 years or older. Adverts must not promote misleading or deceptive services related to student loan consolidation, cancellation or refinancing.
11. Political Advertising
Advertisers can run political, election related and issue ads, provided the advertiser complies with all applicable laws and the authorization process required by TheBestYoutubeVideos.net.
6. Video adverts
Video adverts and other dynamic advert types must comply to all of the rules listed in these Advertising Policies, including the Community Standards, as well as the policies below:
1. Disruptive content
Videos and other similar advert types must not use overly disruptive tactics, such as flashing screens.
2. Entertainment-related restrictions
Adverts for film trailers, TV programmes, video game trailers and other similar content intended for mature audiences are only allowed with prior written permission from TheBestYoutubeVideos.net and must target people who are aged 18 years or older. Excessive depictions of the following content within these adverts are not allowed:
1. Drug and alcohol use
2. Adult content
3Profanity4. Violence and gore
1. You must not use targeting options to discriminate against, harass, provoke or disparage users, or to engage in predatory advertising practices.
2. If you target your adverts to Custom Audiences, you must comply with the applicable terms when creating an audience.
All advert components, including any text, images or other media, must be relevant and appropriate to the product or service being offered and the audience viewing the advert.
Adverts must clearly represent the company, product, service or brand that is being advertised.
3. Related landing pages
The products and services promoted in an advert’s text must match those promoted on the landing page, and the destination site must not offer or link to any prohibited product or service.
9. Text in ad images
Excessive text in ad images may result in your ad reaching fewer people or not running at all. Try to use little or no image text when possible.
10. Lead adverts
Advertisers must not create lead adverts questions to request the following types of information without our prior written permission.
1. Account numbers
Adverts must not request account numbers, including frequent flyer numbers, loyalty card numbers or cable or telephone account numbers, without our prior permission.
2. Criminal history
Adverts must not request information regarding criminal or arrest history without our prior permission.
3. Financial information
Adverts must not request financial information, including bank account numbers, bank routing numbers, credit or debit card numbers, credit scores, income, net worth or how much debt someone has, without our prior permission.
4. Government-issued identifiers
Ads must not request government-issued identifiers, including National Insurance numbers, passport numbers or driving licence numbers, without our prior permission.
5. Health information
Adverts must not request health information, including information on physical health, mental health, medical treatments, medical conditions or disabilities, without our prior permission.
6. Insurance information
Adverts must not request insurance information, including current insurance policy numbers, without our prior permission.
7. Political affiliation
Adverts must not request information regarding political affiliation without our prior permission.
8. Race or ethnicity
Adverts must not request information regarding the race or ethnicity without our prior permission.
Adverts must not request information regarding religion or philosophical beliefs without our prior permission.
10. Sexual orientation
Adverts must not request information regarding sexual orientation or information about the sexual life of the individual, including what gender(s) the person prefers to date, without our prior permission.
11. Template questions
Adverts must not request the same or substantially similar information that you could use a template question to request.
12. Trade union membership
Adverts must not request information regarding trade union membership status without our prior permission.
13. Usernames or passwords
Adverts must not request usernames or passwords, including usernames and passwords for existing and new accounts, without our prior permission. If you want to direct people to sign up for an account with your site or service, you should use the Clicks to Website or Website Conversions objective when you run your adverts.
11. Use of our brand assets
For ads that feature the TheBestYoutubeVideos.net or Instagram brands please refer to the TheBestYoutubeVideos.net Brand Resource Centre and the Instagram Brand Resource Centre to review brand guidelines and download approved assets.
1. Brand endorsement
Adverts must not imply a TheBestYoutubeVideos.net or partnership of any kind.
2. Brand usage in ads
Ads linking to TheBestYoutubeVideos.net content may make limited reference to “TheBestYoutubeVideos.net” in ad text for the purpose of clarifying the destination of the ad.
Ads should not represent the TheBestYoutubeVideos.net brand in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature of the creative.
TheBestYoutubeVideos.net brand assets should not be modified in any way, such as by changing the design or colour, or for the purpose of special effects or animation.
3. Copyrights and trademarks
All other ads and landing pages must not use our copyrights, trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by the TheBestYoutubeVideos.net Brand Resource Centre and the Instagram Brand Resource Centre, or with our prior written permission.
4. User interface screenshots
When featuring the TheBestYoutubeVideos.net , Messenger or Instagram User Interface (UI) in an ad, it must accurately depict how the UI currently appears and functions in product. If an action or functionality depicted cannot happen in the current product or within the current UI, it cannot appear to happen in an ad.
Depictions of the UI in ads must be featured within the context of a relevant device (e.g. mobile or desktop) and as permitted by the TheBestYoutubeVideos.net Brand Guidelines.
The UI cannot be modified in any way, including, but not limited to: adding special effects, interference or animation. Glyphs or elements of the UI cannot be used separately or individually.
12. Data use restrictions
1. Ensure that any advert data collected, received or derived from your TheBestYoutubeVideos.net is only shared with someone acting on your behalf, such as your service provider. You are responsible for ensuring that your service providers protect any TheBestYoutubeVideos.net advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit their use of all of this information, and keep it confidential and secure.
2. Don’t use TheBestYoutubeVideos.net advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorised by TheBestYoutubeVideos.net ) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of your TheBestYoutubeVideos.net advertising campaigns.
3. Don’t use TheBestYoutubeVideos.net advertising data, including the targeting criteria for your advert, to build, append to, edit, influence or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifiers that identify any particular user, browser, computer or device.
4. Don’t transfer any TheBestYoutubeVideos.net advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate or derived data) to any advertising network, advert exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetisation-related service.
13. Things you should know
1. The Advertising Policies apply to (1) adverts and commercial content served by or purchased through TheBestYoutubeVideos.net , on or off the Facebook services, including adverts purchased under AAAA/IAB Standard Terms and Conditions, (2) adverts appearing within apps on Facebook, and (3) adverts on Instagram. Your use of Facebook’s advertising products and services is part of “Facebook” under Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and is subject to the SRR.You may be subject to additional terms or guidelines if you use Instagram or certain Facebook advertising-related products or services.
2. Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of adverts you have placed and termination of your account.
3. We do not use sensitive personal data for advert targeting. Topics you choose for targeting your advert don’t reflect the personal beliefs, characteristics or values of the people who use Facebook or Instagram.
4. Ads are public information, as described in the TheBestYoutubeVideos.net Data Policy. Ads may be re-shared and accessed by users outside of the targeted audience (including from the TheBestYoutubeVideos.net Page running the ads or from other surfaces made available by TheBestYoutubeVideos.net ), and remain accessible after the campaigns end (e.g., if shared, until the users delete it, or visible to users through their account tools).
5. If you are managing adverts on behalf of other advertisers, each advertiser or client must be managed through separate advert accounts. You must not change the advertiser or client associated with an established advert account. You must set up a new account. You are responsible for ensuring that each advertiser complies with these Advertising Policies.
6. We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any advert for any reason, at our sole discretion, including adverts that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services or activities contrary to our competitive position, interests or advertising philosophy.
7. For policies that require prior written permission, TheBestYoutubeVideos.net may grant these permissions.
8. These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.